Fill out the form for a quote
Give us your details and we’ll be in touch for a no-obligation quote.
Maintaining your commercial or residential roof is crucial. It takes professionalism and expertise to replace it without interrupting your business operations or usual routine at home.
Re-roofing is the quickest and most cost-effective way to restore your roof’s appearance.
With 43 years of industry experience, Barrier Roofing & Construction Services Ltd guarantees to offer you the best solutions for your building’s needs using premium materials and exceptional craftsmanship.
Our re-roofing services cover a range of roof types such as long-run iron, concrete tiles, Gerard tiles, etc.
The Barrier Roofing Contractors offer a range of solutions for all your re-roofing needs that fit your needs and budget.
Steel or Long run Roofing
Options include long run roofing in a range of products including Coloursteel, Colorcote, Corrogate, Ribline and Multidek.
Steel roofing has many applications and is a cost-effective solution in both residential homes and commercial buildings.
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, there is hardly a tile profile we have not seen. Save yourself time and stress and call us for professional advice that’ll keep your roof systems watertight.
Gerard is a trusted name in roofing products, operating in 120 countries. Gerard provides an attractive, strong, lightweight roof tile option. Gerard offers you peace of mind with a 50-year warranty for weather resistance, 20 years for the textured surface coating and a 15-year satin surface coat warranty.
Trust Barrier to keep your roof weatherproof and looking good.
Gerard is a trusted name in roofing products, operating in 120 countries. Gerard provides an attractive, strong, lightweight roof tile option.
Gerard offers you peace of mind with a 50-year warranty for weather resistance, 20 years for the textured surface coating and a 15-year satin surface coat warranty.
- Accurate pricing is assured with a realistic assessment of what is involved in your project.
- A quality control process is put in place and at each stage of the project, you are kept informed of progress.
- Our team are trained professionals and have years of experience in providing solutions for your roofing.
- Purpose-built equipment is used in the maintenance or re-roofing of your home or building.
- Only high-quality roofing products backed by warranties are used on your roof.
- Barrier Roofing is a member of The Roofing Association of New Zealand.
- All our projects adhere to the very latest health and safety regulations.
- All debris is removed from your site at the completion of each stage.