Have you got a dirty roof and gutters and need roof washing?
Barrier have been cleaning roofs of homes and commercial buildings, Auckland wide since 1978.
Why should you clean your roof?
- Removing organisms that stain your roof like algae, moss and lichen that can damage your roof surface.
- Roof algae, lichen and moss can penetrate your roof and attack the timber framing causing rot.
- In extreme cases your insurance company may cancel your insurance.
- A dirty roof does not reflect sunlight in the way a clean roof does. Your dirty roof can cause your ceiling cavity or attic to get extremely hot in summer.
- Cleaning your roof annually can prolong the life of the surface coating giving you a cost-saving alternative to re-roofing years sooner than needed.
- Cleaning your roof reduces the risk of animal and insect invasion. Rotting wood attracts a variety of insects. They attack weak spots in your timber and make their home. Birds then eat the insects and soil your roof.
Call Barrier for a quote on cleaning and prolonging the life of your roof.
Trust Barrier to keep your roof weatherproof and looking good.
- Accurate pricing is assured with a realistic assessment of what is involved in your project.
- A quality control process is put in place and at each stage of the project, you are are kept informed of progress.
- Our team are trained professionals and have years of experience in providing solutions for your roofing
- Purpose built equipment is used in the maintenance or re-roofing of your home or building.
- Only high quality roofing products backed by warranties are used on your roof.
- Barrier Roofing are members of The Roofing Association of New Zealand.
- All our projects adhere to the very latest health and safety regulations.
- All our team working on your building hold NZQA15757 Safety Certificate for working at height.
- Barrier hold a Licensed Building Practitioner licence. Building Practitioner Number BP114619.
- Barrier hold $10,000,000.00 Public Liability Insurance.
- All debris is removed from your site at the completion of each stage.